Spenta Multimedia Private Limited (SMMPL) is India’s leading media house with a fully integrated infrastructure, including a state-of-the-art printing press.
Spenta's business lines include Custom Publication, Consumer Publication, Book Publication, Content Design and Generation, Commercial Publication, Digital Publication.
We're looking for Business development (Commercial Publication) to acquire new clients and generate new business.
The role is mainly responsibility for generating new business for SMMPL, specifically in the commercial publication space The role is not limited to building and maintaining a target list of potential clients, pitching to them, "cold calling"
and having a thorough understanding of the affiliate business, as well as an understanding of other SMMPL products. The incumbent should also work closely with the Senior Cluster to
ensure that all opportunities for new business are capitalised on and no stone is left unturned in the pursuit of new business. It is expected that you have a deep understanding of Commercial
Print industry and a proven track record of driving programme growth through a variety of different tactics, as well as demonstrable examples of taking a client from initial conversation, through to
pitch, and finally to signed contract.
- Work with and expand current prospect database within specified business sectors.
- To generate effective leads & exceed sales targets for the business.
- Develop a sales contact plan to include cold - calling, direct marketing, and attending industry events to build relationships with Existing and Perspective clients.
- Respond to incoming Requests for Information(RFIs), Requests for Proposals(RFPs) in a professional and creative manner.
- Understand a prospective business needs and work with the expert teams (Design, Editorial, Print Operations, Affiliate) to develop a tailored Business Development proposal.
- Work closely with colleagues in Spenta Multimedia to identify common new business prospects and cross-sell integrated search and affiliate proposition.
- Represent Spenta Multimedia at industry events, including round tables, speaking forums and new business events.
- Work closely with Marketing to identify appropriate go to market messaging for specific business sectors Knowledge Sharing, learning & development.
- Enhance own development by taking responsibility for staying informed and up to date with industry knowledge.
- Contribute to the learning environment by identifying areas where there is potential for learning and building knowledge with others.
- Adopt the performance management Systems by setting objectives, participating in performance reviews and building a personal development plan.
- Proven track record in consultative selling.
- Excellent affiliate marketing knowledge
- Broad and thorough knowledge of Publication and Pint Industry
- Experience responding to formal RFIs & RFPs for large brand businesses
- Experience dealing with businesses at Head of Marketing Director and above
- Ability to interact with and influence multiple sales channels
- Experience developing effective tactical marketing strategies to support sales acquisition
- Experience in re-positioning products and services through the sales process would be advantage
- Ability to manage and track lead generation and a sales pipeline through CRM system
- Tenacious & creative sales approach
- Driven and motivated by results
- A self- starter who can spot new opportunities
- Able to work as part of wide and varied team
- Candidate with PG Degree in marketing from reputed b School and or foreign universities would be preferred
Dynamic Social Media Executive